HOORAY for well boys!
This morning, I was relieved that I made it through the night without any sick boys. Everyone woke up feeling well and in great moods. Since today was Austin and Hudson's last day of Fall Break, I decided to take them to the zoo.
I got myself ready, then packed up some snacks and drinks. The boys got dressed and were excited to leave the house. We loaded up the car and took off.
Once we got inside the zoo gate, I realized that I left my camera in the car. I was ready to go back and get it, but the boys were not walking back. I NEEDED it, but I didn't win! So please forgive my horrible mobile pictures.
All of the boys had a great time at the zoo!
After we left, Austin wanted ice cream, so I took them to TCBY. Cotton Candy for Austin, Rainbow Cream for Hudson, and Vanilla with strawberries for me and Camden. So Good!
I am so happy that we got outside and had some fun on this beautiful Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment