Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spooky Cross

On Saturday, the boys, my mom, and I went to Shelby Farms for the Spooky Cross Race.  This was Jonathan's first ever cyclocross race.  He has done many road races, but never cyclocross.

We got there a little early, so we setup some chairs and the boys enjoyed a little snack.  They couldn't wait for the race to start.





After the race started, we ran around to different spots to cheer on Jonathan.  Being at Shelby Farms, there was plenty of grass for Austin and Hudson to run around on and play.  Poor Camden stayed in the stroller until the end.  Once I let him get down, he ran straight for the race path.  Luckily, I got him moved before a biker hit him.









For Jonathan's first cyclocross, and no training, I was definitely impressed!  He did an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment