This past weekend was full of activity as we celebrated Camden's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe how fast two years have gone by.
Camden has brought so much joy and entertainment into our home. He is spoiled rotten, like the other two, and gets away with EVERYTHING. He has figured out how to work his momma and succeeds at it daily. One look at that sweet face and grin and I give in. It's pitiful!
Last Friday, the 21st, was his real birthday. We celebrated that morning by taking him and the other boys to Howard's Donuts. The boys love that place! Camden picked out his donuts and enjoyed his birthday morning with the family.
After we dropped Austin and Hudson off at school, we came back and gave Camden his present. A new bike!! He was thrilled when he saw it and couldn't wait to get on it. After helping Jonathan put it together, Camden was ready to go outside and try it out. I couldn't quit laughing because he loves to ride it, but won't push the peddles. He prefers us to push him around. I guess he will get the hang of it sooner or later.
He ended the day with a popsicle that Hudson went and bought for all three of them.
Saturday was his party day. Camden, of course, had no clue that he was having a party, but it didn't take him long to figure out that the day was about him. Jonathan and I are so thankful for such great family and friends to be able to share our children with. It was such a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment