Sunday, October 9, 2011

Long Day

After having a great Saturday, Jonathan and I were awakened at 11:30 p.m. by the sound of a child vomiting.  We jumped out of bed and headed to Austin and Hudson's room.  Austin was sick and it was all over his bed!

After cleaning up Austin and his bed, I got a trash can and put Austin in our bed.  Jonathan went straight to the couch.  He had to get up and leave the house this morning at 7:30 a.m. for a flight.

Poor Austin was up all night!  And we were both exhausted this morning.  After downing a couple of cups of coffee, I was feeling a little more energized.  I started disinfecting my house, washing sheets, and making sure the boys did not drink after each other.  Unfortunately, the energy was fading fast.  I was hoping for a nap with Austin and Hudson while Camden napped, but who was I kidding?  Those boys haven't napped in years.

As the day went on, Hudson started complaining that he didn't feel well.  Just great!  It never fails that when Jonathan travels, someone gets sick.

We stayed in ALL day!  I tried to get the boys outside for a little while, but they were not feeling it.  Camden would have stayed out, but the other two wanted me inside.  As the evening approached, Austin and Hudson seemed to be feeling better.  They were wrestling and playing, like normal.  Yay!  Then, they decided to go outside for a while.

Let's pray that we are all well tomorrow!
I would like Austin and Hudson to enjoy their last day of Fall Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment