Wednesday, October 26, 2011

School Boo Fest

Today, Austin and Hudson had Boo Fest, which is a little carnival at school.  The boys were so ready to get to school this morning to get started on the festivities!

Jonathan and I were both able to attend, so Austin and Hudson each had a parent.  I decided I would go with Hudson's class, while Jonathan went with Austin's class.

First up for Hudson's class was the magic show with Mr. Nick.  Very entertaining!



After watching some magic, we went outside for the fun and games.  Austin's class was still outside, so I got to hang with him for a bit, too.  The games included tossing rings, throwing balls into fish bowls, ghost tossing, and throwing bean bags through the pumpkin face.  Then, there was a cake walk, tattoo station, and craft activity.







Once Hudson got done with all of the games, we joined Austin's class and watched the magic show, again.  The SK kids really got a kick out of Mr. Nick.  I loved hearing what some of them had to say during the show.



Lots of fun for all of the school kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment