There's nothing like waking up and enjoying coffee in a new mug. And I need my coffee in the mornings. It is always a struggle for me to wake up. I am a stay up late and sleep in kind of girl. However, I have 3 kids, so that isn't possible.
This morning, Jonathan left early, so Camden was my alarm. He used to yell out in the mornings when he woke up, but now he just walks out of his room. Yes, he figured out how to climb out of his crib. NOT a good thing! Nights are okay, but afternoon naps are a different story.
Camden decided that he doesn't need a nap anymore. YES he does! If you know this child, you know that he is all over me at all times. This means that I get nothing done, unless he is asleep (or, Jonathan is home).
Yesterday, I decided to get tough. Ha! After an hour of toughness, I gave up. My baby is stubborn and he (as I have said before) knows how to work his momma. He gave me the biggest grin, like "what are you going to do" when he came out of his room for the last time. If he wasn't so darn cute...
Anyways, Camden was with his parent's day out teachers today, so I was off the hook. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Who will win? Me or Camden?
No comments:
Post a Comment