Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Early Celebration


Because of some unplanned events, my family celebrated my birthday tonight.  It's only a couple of days early, and who doesn't like celebrating their birthday for several days? ;)

Jonathan, the boys, and I met my mom and my sister's family for dinner.  We went to Benihana's.  YUM!  The food was great, as usual, and the company was even better.  My boys were so excited that Jack-Jack and Chayton were joining us.  They LOVE their cousins!  Our cook was excellent and the boys got a kick out of all the tricks.










One great thing about celebrating early is getting the awesome waxing poetic necklace my mom gave me.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  My sister is still working on my present, so I will get it later.  Wonder what it could be?


To top the night off... My new Bed Stu boots were sitting at the front door when we got home.  I ordered myself a little birthday present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment