Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Boys Choice

 
When Jonathan is out of town, I don't cook.  I always let the boys choose what our dinner will be for the evening.  And I am never shocked with their choice - McDonalds!  It's ALWAYS McDonalds.

Why do children love McDonalds so much?  Is it the toys?  The food?  Who really knows?

Well, tonight was one of those nights.  We went through the drive-thru and grabbed our healthy dinner.  The boys each had a chicken nugget Happy Meal and they ate every bite.  As disgusting as it may sound, my favorite item at McDonalds is the Big Mac.  Yes, the Big Mac!  But tonight, I decided to have some willpower and eat a sandwich at home. (With the holidays around the corner, I've got to save some room for all of the delicious food that will be coming my way.)

I wonder what tomorrow's choice will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment