I absolutely love this time of year. Christmas cards, shopping, Christmas music, decorations, Santa... you name it. This week, we have started the Christmas season. I have all of my decorating done and am ready to bake some goodies. Who knows how they will turn out, but I will try.
Our Elf, Zach, made his debut this past Thursday. The boys knew he would be coming because he brings treats for them every year, starting on December 1st. Austin is really into it this year. He wakes up every morning ready to find Zach. The only problem is Zach has to always hide high. If Camden could reach him, Zach's magic would be gone for good.
Another exciting event this week was Breakfast with Santa at the boys' school. We went this morning at 8 to get some breakfast and pictures. Camden, however, did not partake in the picture with Santa. I think he was a little scared of Santa, so I didn't make him get his picture. Austin and Hudson couldn't wait to get in his lap and share what toys they want for Christmas. After pictures, we moved on to face painting. Little did I know that Austin and Hudson would be leaving with Hulk and Captain America faces. They loved it!
The rest of today was spent relaxing and enjoying each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment