Monday, November 28, 2011

Catching Up

It's been a few days, but I am back on track.  Since Thanksgiving, I've been going non-stop and just got some down time.

As most of you know, I am officially a thirty-something gal.  My birthday was last Friday and my boys treated me like a queen that morning.  I woke up to my handsome hubby and 3 precious babies all in my bed with birthday presents.  Nothing beats that!  They gave me a handbag and a scarf.  I ALWAYS love a new bag! :)  The rest of my day was spent burning up the roads.  I drove across the bridge to Arkansas for a funeral, then my fam and I headed to Dyersburg.

The boys were excited to go to Dyersburg.  First stop was Nana and Grandpa's.  We stayed the night and had some family pictures taken the next day.  The trip was short, but very nice!  All of Jonathan's sisters were there, along with the newest addition, baby James.













Before we headed back home, we stopped by to see Mack, Jonathan's mom.


Our entire ride home was nothing, but rain.  We were trying to (carefully) hurry because we had dinner plans with our good friends, Cari and George.  We dropped the boys off at my mom's house and rushed to the restaurant.  Andrew Michael was what was for dinner.  One of my favs!

Sunday, I started decorating the house.  I still have a lot to do, but I'm getting there.  If I ever get it together, I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment