Jonathan went to the boys' school today for "Treasure Boxes with Dad" in Austin's class. All of the daddies got to hang with their kid and decorate a treasure box (or whatever kind of box they wanted to make). I couldn't wait to here how it went from Jonathan. He sent me a text with these pictures:
I was laughing so hard! Cracks Me Up!!
First, did you notice the picture Austin drew of him and Jonathan? Austin has on a top that shows his belly. Hilarious!
Then, the "All About My Dad" sheet...
For those of you who know Jonathan, you know that he does have a job and he doesn't ever watch Star Wars. But what really got me tickled is his favorite store being Walgreens. I can so see why Austin would think of that because we go to Walgreens daily. It's right around the corner from our house and we are always running there for things.
I love seeing what he came up with about his dad! I am still laughing!
Also, today, I was so proud of my sweet Huds. He had his first playdate with his friend, Parker, from school. When Hudson and I talked about him going to Parker's house, he was not so sure about it. I drove him over and stayed for a little while, until he was comfortable. Once I noticed that he was relaxed and at ease, I decided to leave. He had no problem with me leaving. When I went back to get him, he told me he had a fun time with Parker and would do it again. This is huge for Hudson!
On to a little excitement for me... I was so thrilled to try out my new "Wee Ride." Camden and I went for a ride and he loved it. I can't wait for our next ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment