Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving, family and friends!


Today, I am giving thanks to the Lord for whom all blessings flow!  I know that God has given me way more than I deserve, and I spent the day just enjoying life.

Jonathan, the boys, and I went to my mom's this morning and stayed until this evening.  My sister and her family joined us and we had a very relaxing day.  My mom cooked up all the delicious food and Jonathan fried the turkey.  I ate, and ate, and ate some more.  Right now, I am stuffed, but it was so worth it!  I love food at Thanksgiving and I ALWAYS eat way to much.













Last night, I did make my coconut cake.  It was pretty good, but I could have used more icing.  Still not my Mamaw's!


In addition to a great Thanksgiving, I did get another birthday goodie.  My sister gave me the cutest ornament door hanger.  When I got home, I went ahead and put it up.  Time to start Christmas decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment