I, absolutely, love Sunday! What's better than getting up, going to church, hearing a great sermon, and spending the rest of the day with my family? NOTHING!
There have definitely been those Sundays when I have slept in and not gone to church, but my day just doesn't go quite right. I need God! My family needs Him! That's all there is to it.
Today, Pastor Shane, gave a great sermon on "Big Fat Failures." Basically, he was talking about sin. There are so many things I've done that I wish I would have talked to God about first. Had I worried about what God would think, I would've been much better off. We all learn, right? Sin always comes back to confront us. Luckily, God forgives me! Thank God for Jesus because I know my imperfections.
Now, I just need to remember what I've learned today and carry it with me all week. It's a whole lot easier said than done!

No comments:
Post a Comment