Monday, January 2, 2012

2012



2012 is going to be a great year!  It didn't start off with a bang, since, yesterday, I woke up with pink eye and, today, Camden woke with a stomach virus. However, those things are minor.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2012!

Tomorrow, Austin and Hudson go back to school.  I am going to be very sad dropping them off in the morning.  We have had so much fun during their break from school.  And I know of another little someone who will be sad that they are back in school.  Camden!  He adores his older brothers!

Another change in our house is a new job for Jonathan.  He will be going to work for another company doing something totally different from what he has been doing for the past 7 years.  We are so excited for this new venture in our lives!

So, what should I start on first...
Cleaning? Organizing? Rearranging? Exercising? Discipline? Spirituality? Budgeting?
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment