Over the past 2 years, Jonathan has become a cyclist. I do have to say it was a bit of an adjustment for me, at first.
"A road bike costs that much!"
"You have to wear those clothes when you ride your bike?"
"Are you not worried about getting hit by a car?"
"You are joining a cycling team?"
"You shaved your legs! WHAT?!"
"Training Camp?"
I am cracking up as I write this because I can hear myself saying all of those things. Well, I am over it now, and glad he found something that he enjoys. The boys and I love watching him race and have found cycling to be pretty interesting. Until last year, I had never watched the Tour de France. Talk about getting sucked in! Now, those people are serious!
Last Saturday, Jonathan and I went to the launch party for his new racing team, 901 racing. Jonathan and a few others decided to leave their previous team and form a new one. They have done a great job planning everything and getting ready for their year.
At the party, I got to meet some of the members that I hadn't had the chance to meet, and meet all of the wives of the racers. It was a fun party and I had a great time seeing and hanging out with everyone!
Check them out on Facebook, www.facebook.com/901racing, or their website, http://team901.com/, when it's up and running.

No comments:
Post a Comment