Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thirty-Three

Today, Jonathan is 33!  Happy Birthday!!

The boys and I made sure we got up before Jonathan left for work, so he could open his present and cards.  However, Hudson and Camden had a hard time getting awake this morning.


Once all of the boys were on their feet, they gave Jonathan his gift.  I could hardly wait for him to open it!  They got him a lunchbox and food containers.  Since Jonathan started his new job, he takes his lunch everyday.  Well, he was carrying his food in Hudson's old lunchbox that has "Hudson" monogrammed on the top.  I thought he could use a grown-up box.  The boys thought it was so cool!






He spent most of his birthday at work, then joined us for Austin's soccer game tonight.  After soccer, he had a great birthday dinner from Wendy's, which the boys had no complaints over.  Then, we enjoyed his "Funfetti" birthday cake that the boys and I made.




Now, the boys are in bed and we are planning on relaxing on the couch.  I'm ready for his second birthday dinner tomorrow at Benihana's!

No comments:

Post a Comment