Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Saturday around Town

I had a pretty busy day scheduled for us today.  We got off to a slow start, but picked up the pace by 10:00 am.

First stop was Sports Clips.  All of the boys needed haircuts, so that was top priority.  We were in and out in about 45 minutes.  And Jonathan even got his haircut, too.  We were not messing around.  I know I have got a short window for all boys to behave, and I don't like to stretch the limit.

Next stop was Cowboy Corner in Southaven.  For Jonathan's birthday, I wanted to buy him some cowboy boots.  However, all of the boots fit differently and the size is hard to get right, so I told him we could go and let him pick out his own pair.  Not only did Jonathan come out with some boots, but Austin, Hudson, Camden, and I all got some, too.  Yay for Jonathan's birthday!


Once we got home, Camden took a little nap, while we picked up the house.  All of Jonathan's family was coming in town to celebrate birthdays.  Two of Jonathan's sisters, Ginger and Jordan, have January birthdays, as well.  We all met up and had dinner at El Mezcal, then came back to our house for dessert and presents.  It was a great time!










We still have one more January birthday to celebrate.  My brother-in-law, JJ, has one at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment