Today was the start of Christmas parties. Austin's class was the first.
Austin couldn't wait for party time. Right when I entered his room, I got the biggest hug and "MOMMY!" ever! My sweet angel!
They started off by making the cutest Christmas plates.
Then, the book swap.
Austin was so happy with his book, but ended up trading with another little boy who was not so happy.
Next up was fruit kabobs. Loved this idea and so did the kids. By this time, I had picked up Hudson from his class. Hudson, too, liked the kabobs.
Austin's teachers did a great job planning the party and made it easy on us room moms. All I had to do was bring paint pens. However, I had to go to 6 stores before finding what I needed. Who knew it would be so difficult to get paint pens?
In all, the kids had a great time! And Austin was excited because he got to leave early! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment