Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Christmas Program

Last night, I got everything prepared for Austin and Hudson's Christmas program.  Bags were ready, outfits were set out, the costume was packed, and the camera battery was on the charger.  This all made my morning extremely easy and I got to the school way ahead of schedule.

This morning, my mom came over and rode with me.  First, we had to take Camden to Kids Station (the BEST place ever).    Then, we headed to the school.  My father-in-law and mother-in-law arrived right after we found some good seats.

My only responsibility was getting Austin dressed for the program.  He was a shepherd.  And of course, he was adorable!  Hudson just had to wear Christmas clothes for the program.  And of course, he was adorable, too!  I still can't believe that I have two children in school doing a program together.  Sweet memories!


We had about 15 minutes before the program started.  I got my camera out and realized that I didn't have my memory card.  What!!??  I knew I could not go without any pictures of the program.  So, what did I do?  Panicked, rushed out the door, drove home (thankfully, we live on the same street as the school), grabbed the memory card, and made it back with a few minutes to spare.  After running through the parking lot with my heals on, I was sweating when I got to my seat.  But, I made it!!

The Christmas program was absolutely wonderful!  I am not one to cry at events or anything, but I did catch myself getting watery eyed.  However, I managed not to shed any tears.  Seeing my babies celebrate the birth of Jesus is so special.  The kids did a fantastic job!











Now, after 5 days without my husband, I am ready for him to get home.  So glad he will be here tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment