As of Monday, the boys and I have enjoyed their "Christmas break."
We started off Monday morning with snowman pancakes, thanks to Pinterest. And a birthday party that afternoon.
Then, on Tuesday, I took Austin and Hudson to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked at the theater. We stuffed our faces with popcorn and enjoyed a great movie. When we got back home, we decided to make some "finger cookies." Those things are delicious!
Today, I had a hair appointment and some last minute shopping to do, so I dropped the boys off at Kids Station. All 3 of the boys love that place.
And tonight, we met our friends, the Shannon's, at the zoo for Zoo Lights. We had a great time looking at the lights and watching the boys play. It was cold, but it did not phase the boys at all. They were taking clothes off, instead of putting on more.
Once we got home, I let the boys decorate the "Avenger" cookies that we baked earlier. A little crunchy, but they did not seem to mind. :)
Now, only 4 more days until Christmas! We are counting down!
No comments:
Post a Comment