The boys and I had a pretty uneventful day. Austin and Hudson went to school, while Camden and I picked up around the house. I am not one who likes to sit in the house all day, but it was nice to do nothing. Literally, nothing!
But as the day went on, I was ready to get out. Jonathan and I had plans for the evening and my mom was babysitting. I got the kids bathed and packed to go to her house. My mom came and got them, and I rushed to get myself ready. Jonathan had to work late, so we were pushing it to be on time.
We met my dear friend, Cari, and her hubby, George, along with a few other couples, for dinner. Cari was celebrating her "40 something" birthday. Or as she would say, her "25th" birthday! I had a great time catching up with amazing friends and hearing about their kids and families. There was lots of joking and laughing. And I LOVE laughing! So happy for friends!
Now, I have got to get in bed because we will be traveling to the big town of Lambert, MS to my great aunt's house, tomorrow. So looking forward to visiting with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment