Friday, February 3, 2012

What a Great Rainy Day

Last night, Jonathan left to go out of town for a cycling training camp, so it's just me and the boys until Sunday.

Today, I got the boys off to school, then got myself ready to head back up there.  Each kindergarten student was performing a rhyme today in the theater.  Every child was assigned a nursery rhyme, and he/she had to dress up or bring a prop for the performance.  Austin's rhyme was "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear."  And he did great!  I was so proud of him for getting up on stage and being so confident.  I was so not like that as a child (or as an adult).  He must get it from his daddy!  All of the children did so well.







After the program, I took Austin and Hudson to Chick-fil-a before we picked up Camden.  Once we got home, the boys played with their legos, games, and DS's.  We had a great afternoon indoors, since it was raining outside.


Later, my mom came over to check out my new sofa.  Yes, it arrived yesterday!  Now, I want to change everything in the room!  Not good!  I like to change A LOT!  Anyways, we decided to go grab a bite, then call it a night.

Now, I need to figure out what's on the agenda for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment