Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Melting my Heart

Every night, Austin and Hudson have the same bedtime routine.  They share a room, so they go to bed at the same time.  Jonathan and I go in their rooms, and I sit on one bed, while Jonathan sits on the other.  I love this time with our boys!  We read books and bible stories, then we pray together.

Each night, we ask the boys if they have anything specific they want us to pray about.  Usually, Austin's request varies with what's going on at the time.  However, Hudson's doesn't change all that much.  Lately, Hudson's only prayer request is "that I can sit with Mommy."  That child could care less about anything in the world, as long as I am with him.  Talk about melting a momma's heart!  I NEVER get tired of hearing that prayer request.


When I became a mother, I didn't realize how much my heart would change.  The smallest things are really the big things in life.  Everyday is not perfect around here, but those innocent, little moments make everything okay.  I couldn't imagine a day without these sweet, loving boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment