Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, there was not a lot going on around this home today for Super Bowl Sunday.

The boys and I didn't make it to church, since Camden wasn't feeling well last night.  However, he slept great (once he fell asleep at 12:30 am) and seemed okay all day.  No fever or vomiting since yesterday.  Who knows, maybe he just had a touch of a bug or something.  I'm just glad he's feeling good.

Austin did get out for a bit to attend a birthday party.  It was his first time to play laser tag and he loved it!  He went with a friend, so when he got home he showed me his score cards.  I love that his nicknames were "John Cena" and "Awesome Kid."

And yay for Jonathan being back home!  We snuck out for the first half of the game, but came back home to watch the 2nd half.  I really didn't care who won, but I was pulling for the Patriots.  Why?  Because that's the team Austin wanted to win.  Oh well, maybe another time!

Now, I've got to get things in order around this house.  I have been a total slacker all weekend!  I need to get ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment