Saturday, Jonathan and I spent the morning with the boys, then jumped in the car for a night out in Tupelo, MS.
I was so ready for our "date night." Thanks to my mom for keeping the boys, so we could have a night out! Tupelo is only about an hour and a half away, so it's perfect for a one night getaway.
We found our hotel, got ready, and hit up a grill for dinner. The food was great, but being with my husband was even better! We needed a night away from the boys. After dinner, we walked next door to the arena for the BEST concert EVER - Jason Aldean with Lauren Alaina and Luke Bryan!! Our seats were awesome - 6th row! Jonathan did great planning our evening. We had so much fun!!
(All pictures are from cell because I didn't want to carry around my big camera.)
Sunday morning, we woke up bright and early to make it back home in time for church. Hearing Pastor Shane Stanford on Sunday is a must!!
No comments:
Post a Comment