Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fun

First off, I am blogging from my new Mac!!  My husband, who has never been able to surprise me, had this delivered to me today.  I was completely shocked and surprised!!

Anyways, back to the important stuff...

Today was "king" day for Austin.  All of the kiddos in kindergarten dressed up like kings and queens.  Thankfully, I was able to borrow a crown from a friend and use a leftover party cape.  I think he turned out to be one good-looking king.



The boys could not get out of the house quick enough this morning.  Hudson was really excited because he was having a friend come over after school.  Today was his first time to have a friend over to play.  When I picked up him and his friend, Jake, they were too cute!  They played so good with each other.  I was so happy for my little Huds!  Of course, Camden had to play, too!





I dropped Jake off to his aunt in carpool, while waiting on Austin and his friend, Quin.  I didn't get any pictures of them because they are too cool!  They played Wii, ate snacks, and finished up their play time with a little football.  Quin's dad came to get him, then we got ready for supper.

Swanky's was calling our name.  And the boys ate great!  Austin and Hudson had a taco for the first time ever!  And they liked it!  Can we say milestone?

No comments:

Post a Comment