Every week, the boys and I make cookies and brownies. Austin, Hudson, and Camden all get on the counter and assist me with the goodies. They LOVE sweets and so do I!
When we make cookies, we all eat some yummy cookie dough before baking the cookies. Yes, I know we shouldn't, but that's the best part about making the cookies.
And what we love about brownie night is scraping the chocolate out of the bowl. The boys beg me to leave a ton in the bowl and not put every drop into the brownie pan. Of course, I listen to them because that's what any good momma would do. It's not because we share the same LOVE for the chocolate.
On another note, while we were outside playing this afternoon, I spotted something on the top of my car.
"What is that?" I thought. As I crawled up on the back of my car, I started cracking up as I saw this:
One of the boys' cowboy boots!
Really? No telling how long I have been driving around town with a boot on my car. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment