Friday, September 23, 2011

Jersey Friday


Today, Austin and Hudson got to wear their favorite team colors or jerseys to school.  Man where they excited to get dressed this morning!  No uniforms!

I do have to say that Austin was set on wearing a Carolina Panthers jersey with a #1 for Cam Newton.  I tried so hard to find him one to wear, but no place in Memphis carries apparel for the Carolina Panthers.  I called around to EVERY sporting goods and clothing store in Memphis and the surrounding area.  Every place could order me one, but because I waited until the last minute, the jersey wouldn't arrive in time.  Fortunately, Austin was willing to settle for the Hogs, but he will be getting a Cam Newton jersey for his birthday.

Hudson, on the other hand, was not as specific about his jersey.

Camden would have loved to have had on a football jersey, too.  I just didn't have time to get any clothes on him before we had to leave for school.



No comments:

Post a Comment