Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Mess

This child is a mess!

This morning, I decided I was going to get out early and run some errands.  After I dropped Austin and Hudson off at school, I planned on coming home to get ready.  HA!  Get ready with Camden?  No way!

I thought I would get Camden a snack to keep him busy for a bit.  While his popcorn was popping, he was removing his diaper.  This is his new thing, which I am not a fan!  I decided to get his snack together and then tackle him to put his diaper back on his bottom.  After I got the popcorn out of the microwave, I turned around only to see a puddle of pee on my kitchen floor.  Really!?  The reason I don't have a dog is because I don't want to clean up poop and pee off of the floor all day.  Instead, I get to clean up Camden's pee.  Yay for me!

After cleaning up Camden's mess, getting his diaper back on him, and sitting him down to eat his snack, I head to my bedroom.  Then, I remembered I forgot something in the laundry room.  On my way, I pass Camden who has dumped out his whole bowl of popcorn.  Another mess I get to clean up.  Woo hoo!  As you have probably figured out, I have yet to get myself dressed and ready.

I cleaned the popcorn up off of the floor and brought Camden to the bathroom with me.  While washing my face, he decided to remove his diaper and pee all over the toilet.  You would have thought I would have put clothes on him by this point, but why would I do something so smart?  Right then, I put a new diaper on him and dressed him in a longall.  One piece outfits are all I like to dress him in because he can't get them off.

Well, after several attempts to get ready, I finally made it out of the house at 10:30 a.m.  One thing...
I would not trade my morning for anything else in this world!  I just sit back and laugh at how much entertainment I get from my kids in a day.

I love it and love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment