Friday, April 6, 2012

We Will Miss Y'all, Days!

Thursday, as the clouds started rolling in, I wondered what Hudson's class would do about their Easter Egg Hunt.  Camden and I got ready and traveled down the road to find out.  We got soaked!  I have a single person umbrella, so trying to squat and share with Camden was a mess.  And he was trying to step in every puddle along the way.  He managed to jump in the biggest one and get covered in mud and water all over his bottom.  BOY!!!

When we finally made it in the school, the little PK kids were sitting down listening to a story.  Because of the rain, they had to hunt the eggs in their room.  When it was Hudson's turn, he ran right in, found his 12 eggs, and was ready to go home.  I grabbed Austin from his class, then got to listen to fighting boys all the way home.  They all wanted Hudson's Easter eggs and candy.  Of course, Hudson didn't want to share.  What's a momma to do?






That night, Jonathan and I had dinner plans at Alchemy with some friends.  Some of our good friends, Melissa and Scott Day, are moving to Ohio.  We had a great time visiting with them one last time before their move.  They will be missed by many!!  Such a sweet couple! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment