Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy 8th Anniversary !

10 years ago...  I can still remember that day like it was yesterday.  I walked into my cousin's car dealership to start a job, and there he was!!  Love at first sight!  Jonathan was a salesman at the dealership and I was about to start working on the dealership's website.  I couldn't wait to start, especially because I would see him everyday.  Who knew 2 years from then, we would be married!?

Marrying Jonathan 8 years ago was the BEST decision!  When we pledged our lives to each other, we had big dreams and plans in our future.  Over the past 8 years, we have seen so many of those dreams come true.  We also had our eyes opened to the reality of marriage.  I never realized how much work and patience is required in a marriage.  We have definitely had our ups and downs, but God held us together!  He knew what He was doing when He brought the two of us together.  I have learned so much from Jonathan and need him more than ever.  He is a wonderful husband, best friend, and an awesome daddy to our 3 boys!!  Wow, I'm so blessed!

Here's to another year of working with Jonathan to make our life and our boys' life the BEST it can be!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JONATHAN!!  I LOVE YOU!!

(photos courtesy of Austin - He was telling us how to pose!)

Normal

Pretending to Run

Kissing

With Camden

(Camden had to take a picture.  He missed us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment