Jonathan and I were supposed to go out of town for our anniversary this past weekend, but we cancelled it. After my mom's fall, we decided we would reschedule it for another weekend. So we stayed in Memphis and had a fun weekend!
It started with Austin's soccer games Friday night and Saturday morning. I just love his little team. They play so well with each other and have a blast doing it! The coach is great with the boys and has taught them many skills. They won both games!!
After a week at our house, my mom decided she would try staying at her house by herself for the night. So at the last minute, Jonathan and I decided we would go the boys' school gala. Every year SAA-SDS holds a themed gala to raise money for the school. This year's them was western, so the prep work was pretty easy. I already had the jeans, boots, shirt, and hat for the party. I just bought me a little western vest to complete the outfit. We met up with some friends before hand, then went down the street to the school. I love living right down the street! We had a fun time and even came home with a new bike for Austin. He was thrilled!!
Sunday was spent getting stuff ready for the week and Easter weekend. With Easter quickly approaching, I realized I needed to buy a few things for the boys. So I went shopping and Jonathan played with the boys. My sister dropped my mom off at the mall, so I could help her shop and try on some clothes. After some great finds, we left and came back to my house. We ate supper, then I took my mom back home. She is going to try and survive the week at her house. We will see how it goes. I hope, for her, it goes well!!
Now, I am looking forward to tomorrow. Jonathan and I will be celebrating 8 years of marriage!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment