Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break has Begun


After an eight hour drive, the boys, my mom, and I made it to Florida.  Jonathan couldn't come with us because of work. :(  I'm not used to taking trips without him, so he is definitely missed!

Right when we made it to the beach, the boys threw on their swimsuits and we headed out.  The water was too cold for my liking, but it didn't stop Austin and Hudson.  Those two ran right out into the ocean.  And after a little fun in the sand, we decided to go to the pool.  The water in the pool was awesome!!  I love a heated pool.  Austin, Hudson, and Camden all went for a splash.  But we didn't swim for too long because we were starving.









We went to the room, got changed, grabbed some dinner, and picked up a few groceries.  Now, we are hitting the sack!  Long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment