This morning, the boys woke up ready to hit the beach. One problem... it was FREEZING! My mom and I tried to hold them off for as long as possible. After much begging, we decided to try it out.
The boys put on their trunks and I put on my swimsuit and sweatshirt. We walked to our chairs, the boys played in the sand, and me and mom covered up with towels. It was that cold! The boys were having a great time digging in the sand and building castles, until Austin fell in the water. Then, we decided to move on to warmer activities. Shopping!!
We went to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall. And would you believe that I left with nothing? Austin and Hudson were the lucky one's today. Shopping with three boys is an adventure, to say the least. All they wanted to do the whole time is "feed the alligators." So we packed everyone up and went to Fudpuckers.
The boys watched a gator show, fed the gators, and played games. They had a blast! Fudpuckers was a good ending to this windy day.
Hoping for some better weather for tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment