Monday, March 5, 2012

Rough Morning


This morning, I woke up to one sick baby boy. Poor Camden was throwing up all morning.  He felt horrible!  I have never seen that child so still.  I made him a spot on the couch and he didn't move until we had to get Hudson at 11:30 am.  After vomiting at least 4-5 times, he was exhausted.

As the afternoon progressed, I could tell he was feeling much better.  He was able to hold down his juice and some food.  Once he got some energy, he was off!  I am so glad he is back to his wild self!

Since he was feeling better, I was able to keep my girl's dinner plans.  Good food with great friends is just what the doctor ordered.  Now, let's pray that Camden didn't pass that nasty bug to anyone else in our home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment