Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Questionnaire for the Boys

Earlier today, I was on Pinterest (shocker!) and ran across a cute questionnaire for children.  So I decided to interview Hudson, then Austin. Here's how it went...

1.  What is something Momma always says to you?
       Hudson: I Love You
       Austin: I Love You
       (made me smile)

2.  What makes Momma happy?
       Hudson: telling you I Love You
       Austin: ladies night out fashion show

3.  What makes Momma sad?
       Hudson: when somebody is being mean to you
       Austin: when somebody says they don't like you

4.  How does Momma make you laugh?
       Hudson: when you do silly things
       Austin: when you tickle me

5.  What was Momma like as a child?
       Hudson: like a big boy
       (I never considered myself to ever be like a boy!)
       Austin: crazy

6.  How old is Momma?
       Hudson: 50
       (Really?)
       Austin: 30

7.  How tall is Momma?
       Hudson: 100 tall
       Austin: 6 and a half quarters

8.  What is Momma's favorite thing to do?
       Hudson: get flowers
       Austin: go shopping
       (Somebody knows his momma!)

9.  What does Momma do when you are not around?
       Hudson: plant flowers
       Austin: take Hudson to the playground

10.  If Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
       Hudson: being 100 pounds
       Austin: doing art

11.  What is Momma really good at?
       Hudson: planting flowers
       Austin: thinking

12.  What is Momma not very good at?
       Hudson: standing on 1 foot
       Austin: dancing

13.  What does Momma do for her job?
       Hudson: planting flowers
       Austin: pick me up from school

14.  What is Momma's favorite food?
       Hudson: spaghetti
       Austin: steak

15.  What makes you proud of Momma?
       Hudson: when you plant flowers
       Austin: when you rearrange furniture
       (I am so glad someone likes my constant need to rearrange.)

16.  If Momma were a cartoon character, who would I be?
       Hudson: Hulk Smash
       (not shocked by this one!)
       Austin: Phineas

17.  What do you and Momma do together?
       Hudson: sit by each other
       Austin: sleep in her bed

18.  How are you and Momma the same?
       Hudson: we have striped shirts
       Austin: we have brown hair

19.  How are you and Momma different?
       Hudson: you are 20 and I'm only 4
       Austin: you wear glasses and I don't

20.  How do you know Momma loves you?
       Hudson: you tell me all the time
       Austin: you kiss me on my cheeks before I go to bed

21.  Where is Momma's favorite place to go?
       Hudson: weddings
       Austin: ice cream place

I just LOVE the minds of little kids!  So cute!  Can't wait to hear Camden's answers one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment