After a 9 hour drive home yesterday, I am unpacking and getting everything settled today. The boys slept well last night, and didn't get up until almost 9 this morning. I got up a little earlier and missed my morning view of the ocean, but it was nice to sleep in my own bed last night. As much as I love a vacation, I love being home, too.
We had an amazing time at the beach. The boys didn't want to leave at all! Our last couple of days were nothing, but fun! As usual, we spent the days in the sun at the beach and pool, then traveled out for dinner and activities. Our last night, we took the boys out on the beach to catch some crabs. They loved it!! And we caught about 8 little crabs.
I am so thankful that we were able to get away for a little while before school starts back and routines begin. Loved spending this time with my family!












Looks like y'all had a lovely time on vacation, such great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet pictures!! Glad those babies had a blast. ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies!!
ReplyDelete