Today was a big day for two of the Pence boys. Austin and Hudson have done a great job saving up their money, so today they got to spend some. I took them to the Coinstar, which they love, in Kroger to count their change. Boy did they feel big! They took their cash vouchers to customer service, and couldn't get their money fast enough.
First up was Target. Hudson decided to get the Marvel Super Heroes Legos with his money. We have seen the Lego commercial for days, so he knew exactly what he was going after. He was ecstatic to finally have his super hero Legos.
Austin, however, went for something a little bigger. He is now the proud owner of his very first BB gun! As crazy as it is, I am thrilled for that boy. The smile on that sweet face was priceless! And because this was a first for our family, I had to capture the moment.
After an exciting day, we had a hard time getting them to go to sleep. Now, we are ready for all the excitement on the 4th!!








So cute!! Love that he got a bb gun, they both look excited. Love the tire swing, so different. Did you have someone make that?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Meredith! We did not make the tire swing. My mom bought that for us about 4 years ago, and I have no clue where she got it.
ReplyDelete