Thursday, May 17, 2012

Planting with Mom

This morning, I had the privilege of going to Austin's class for a little one on one with my angel.  We decorated a flower pot together, and planted a couple of flowers in it.  Austin was so proud of our artwork.  We had his name on the pot with a flower and, most importantly, footballs.  We love it!  All of the kids' plants will be showcased on the stage at kindergarten graduation.




Austin also made a picture of me for today.  I look so cute!


And he wrote a few sentences about me...

(Just so you know, I have never taken him to see Rango, nor will he be watching that anytime in the near future.)

We had such a great time this morning.  I was so glad to be able to spend some time with that sweet boy.  He melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment