Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hudson's Boo Boo

Last night, while Jonathan and I were going through all the shower gifts, we heard Hudson scream.  A scream where you know he's hurt bad.  Jonathan made it to him first, then I rounded the corner.  Poor Hudson's face was covered in blood.  We took care of him, then figured out what happened.

While playing, he fell and hit his head on the corner of an end table.  We knew he needed stitches.  I called up my sister, and she called up the doctor she works for.  He was willing to meet us in his office and take care of Hudson.  Immediately, I called my mom and she came over to help me.  Jonathan had to pick up Austin from a birthday party, so he took Camden with him.  My sister-in-law, her husband, and my nephew were at our house, so we said our good-byes to them, and my mom drove me and Hudson.

If you can remember, Hudson just went through this 4 months ago.  This time Hudson knew what was coming, so he was a bit more scared.  However, he did great, once he realized he was all numbed up.  After he was finished, we took him home to change clothes, then headed to Target.  I promised him I would take him to get a new toy, since he had to get stitches.  I feel so bad for the poor little guy!



Thanks to my sister, Courtney, and to Dr. Jackson for taking care of my baby, again!  I hope it's the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment