Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Shower #2

My sister, Courtney, and great friend, Kristie, threw me an awesome shower today.  Courtney's house looked adorable, all decked out for Stella Mae.  All of the decorations were so cute!  They had banners, a door hanger, and the sweetest accents.  And the food... Delicious!





At this shower, I invited family and close friends of my family.  It was such a great time visiting with everyone and having some time to catch up.  They really showered me with lots of great gifts.  Stella Mae got some of the most precious clothes ever!  And I got more items from my registries.  I am one lucky girl to have such great people in my life!










Once I got home, Jonathan unloaded my car and put everything in Stella's room.  As I was showing him all of the new things, we heard Hudson scream from the other room.  Our night didn't end so well.  More details on that tomorrow.

For now, thanks so much Courtney and Kristie for the amazing shower! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment