After celebrating both of his brother's birthdays, Hudson couldn't wait for his turn. He had his party early, but was still ready for his big day of turning 5! And lucky for him, he was out of school on his birthday. Since there was no school, we took treats to the class on Thursday, the 1st. And the boys and I had lunch with him that day, too!
We had a pretty filled weekend, so birthday shopping was on the list for Sunday. And Hudson might be the easiest person ever to buy a gift for. He will tell you a million and one things he wants, so deciding which thing to buy is the only hard part. Austin, being the sweetest, little boy, decided he wanted to buy Hudson a gift this year. He wanted to use his own money to get Hudson something he would love. So I took Austin to Target, and he picked out a great toy and a hilarious card. Then, he payed for it all by himself. I was so proud of him for what he chose to do for his brother! Hudson couldn't wait to see what was in store for him Monday morning.
Hudson woke up bright and early on the 5th to get his birthday started. He was so excited to open his gifts. Of course, he opened Austin's first. I never thought I would find humor in any disgusting, bodily sounds way, but I guess having boys has changed me. Austin bought Hudson a card with a "farting" noise. I prefer "tooting," but not the card company. It was a perfect boy card! Anyways, on to the presents. Hudson loved his gifts! He couldn't wait to start playing with them.
For their birthdays, each of our boys get to pick what they want to eat for supper. Hudson picked Benihana. My mom joined us, and we had a great dinner. We (the adults) ate entirely too much, but it was so good.
Hudson enjoyed every minute of his birthday, and is already talking about next year's. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment