Each year, I have more and more to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. God has blessed me with so many wonderful people and things in my life. I have a husband that I adore, 3 boys that melt my heart, and a sweet, baby girl on the way. We are all healthy and have plenty. My family is wonderful!
I am also blessed with an amazing mother, who cooks a great Thanksgiving meal. Every year, we go to her house and spend the day eating and hanging out. My sister and her crew come over, and the boys play the entire time.
My boys and I headed over this morning for Jonathan to get started on his turkey. He has fried a turkey for the last 3 years, and it's always delicious! I always look forward to the great food! The menu is the same every year, and I love it that way. My Mamaw cooked the same meal for Thanksgiving and Christmas my entire life. After she passed, my mom continued the tradition. Today, I ate entirely too much, but I enjoyed every bite. :)
Not only was today a good day for food, but it was a beautiful day for playing outside. I'm so glad the kids got to enjoy the outdoors. They were exhausted by the time we got home tonight, which means bedtime was a breeze!
I hope y'all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!!





No comments:
Post a Comment