It doesn't seem like a year has passed. My sweet angel, Austin, is 7 today. And he has loved every minute of it! He is one special little boy!
Austin woke up to the sound of his littlest brother saying, "present, birthday, birthday!" We were all waiting on him to come open his present. Hudson and Camden were just as excited as Austin. They couldn't wait to see what he got. Austin loved his presents, and his NFL card with the theme song.
After getting ready, we all rushed out the door to make it to school by 8. We walked Hudson to his class, then Camden and I went with Austin to his class. Since it was his birthday week and he was MVP of the class, I got to go read to his class this morning. The book he chose was Who Would Win? Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. Velociraptor. I think the boys loved it! And Austin was so glad that I came. :)
Camden and I headed out, so I could get him dropped off at PDO. Today was picture day for him. But I don't think he really cared much about it. Hopefully, he smiled. After dropping him off, I didn't have long before I had to be back up at the school for lunch with Austin. Jonathan and I were both able to go have lunch for his birthday. He was thrilled!
And what better way to top off your birthday than with a visit from Mimi and dinner at the Rendezvous?
I would say he had a pretty great birthday! More celebrating tomorrow when he has his party! :)



Happy Birthday to Austin! When did these boys get so big??!?!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa! They grow up way too fast!!
ReplyDelete