As usual, we stayed in on New Years. Jonathan cooked prime rib, I made some sides, and my mom came over to eat with us. The food was delicious!
After eating, the boys decided to do a little Just Dance on the Wii. They crack me up! I love watching their dance moves. Austin is very serious, which causes an issue when he gets beat by his brothers, or by his daddy. Hudson and Camden aren't serious at all, but they seem to do well with their scores. And Jonathan is just as competitive as Austin. Very entertaining!
Once the dancing was over, my mom left, and Jonathan and I put the boys to bed. We watched the countdown on TV, and made it until 11. Is it bad when you can't even make it until midnight? Oh well, we felt good this morning. I woke up and celebrated the 1st day of the New Year with eggs benedict. Jonathan makes the best eggs benedict! Seriously, I could eat it every morning. YUM!
I wonder what God has in store for me this year. One thing I do know... I can't wait to meet my baby girl! 11 weeks to go! Happy New Years!!



No comments:
Post a Comment